FlashGet is a file download manager that supports the most popular browsers on the Internet, as well as a wide range of tools that are supposed to make your life easier when downloading files.
FlashGet accelerates downloads with modern technologies, helping users tackle slow internet problems. The utility can also integrate into your browser and control the files you try to download while browsing the web.
Features of the program
- The graphical interface is not intuitive; take some time to get used to it.
- FlashGet supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, MMS, and RTSP protocols.
- When using FlashGet to manage downloads, users usually experience a significant increase in their download speed, so the software manufacturer guarantees that the increase in download speed with FlashGet can reach around 500%.
- Among the various program functions, an entire website can be searched for new download options, in addition to pausing and resuming downloads normally.
- Users using browsers such as Opera, Mozilla, or Netscape will be able to find FlashGet plugins that can be added in exact compatibility.
- The program uses very little computer resources and therefore will not affect your normal performance.
- FlashGet, formerly known as JetCar, is ad-free.
- To make your downloads flash, the new FlashGet provides news that allows you to use and integrate it with more applications.
- 3.0 now supports HTTP, FTP, BT and Emule protocols. In addition, there is P4S (Pass4sure) acceleration technology that allows for faster downloads acceleration.
- FlashGet’s interface has improved a lot compared to the previous version, as the shading effects and tabs give the app a more modern and easier look.