Corel PaintShop Pro
2019 Paint Shop pro is a bitmap graphics editor program for Windows. This program was originally developed by Jask Software, and in 2004 Corel Corporation purchased Jask Software and distribution rights for Paint Shop Pro, and this program was first launched in 1990, about 28 years ago.
History of Paint Shop pro 2021
Paint Shop was originally distributed as shareware and is still available on many download sites, but most of the newer versions of 4.12 are only available commercially although some of them have been distributed in the UK on computer CDs, which are now out of date.
In version 5, Paint Shop Pro began to support layers, CMYK and HSL color modes, and it was distributed as Paint Shop Pro 5.0 with Animation Shop at the time.
There have been successive releases and updates to the program, as the X6 version was the first version available as the original 64 version, in addition to that, the X7 version made some improvements and added some features to the program, in addition to that it began to support XMP.
Features of Paint Shop pro 2019
- The program, in addition to the basic tools for editing photos, contains advanced photo editing features.
- This program enables you to edit photos with high quality.
- A simple and easy-to-use program that any user can use and get used to in a short time.
- The program enables you to add wonderful effects to the images that you modify, as in the Photoshop program.
- The program contains all the things you need to produce design projects.
- The program contains a wide range of paintbrush styles.
- Using Paint Shop Pro you can restore many details that may not appear when photographing the image, as this program enables you to perfectly correct the image.
- There are many windows full of tutorials that will teach you to master the basics of using the program.
- The program is fast to run, and in recent versions, the operating time of the program has been reduced significantly.
- The latest version of the program has speeded up some editing features and enhanced many of the tools in the program.
- Paint Shop Pro can open and edit all PSD files.
- The size of the program is very small in relation to what it does.
- Paint Shop Pro is inexpensive.
- You can download a trial copy of it by visiting the program’s website.
- Paint Shop Pro supports quite a lot of formats including JPG, IFF, IMG, and more.
Requirements of Paint Shop Pro
- Windows Seven or later.
- 1.5 GHz AMD or Intel processor with SSE2 support.
- Free hard disk space 1GB minimum and 2GB preferred.
- 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color screen.
- DirectX 9 or later.
- Internet access is required for some features, such as watching educational videos.