OpenShot Video Editor is a tool that allows you to create and edit HD videos that can be organized in an innovative and creative way.
The program is equipped with an elegant interface and is designed in black and gray shades, the main window consists of three sections, which is the region from which you can view files, transitions or effects, and the schedule and player where you can view your projects.
Features of the program
- While the program includes a simple toolbar, the vast majority of editing features can be found via the context menu.
- Note that you can add more files and bookmarks and zoom in or out completely, as well as enable tape capture just above the timeline.
- Although this may sound like a confusing interface, the functions are very neatly and intuitively arranged, so the chances of problems navigating through the user interface are close to zero.
- If you have more experience with video editing, there is a good chance of manually creating keyframes.
- You can access and modify any frame until you get the desired animation effect at any time.
- As you would expect from a program in this category, you will be able to handle a variety of video features, including, but not limited to, size, position, speed, length, aspect ratio, effect, and transmission.
- The app includes a wide range of HD formats, such as Apple TV, Blu-Ray, YouTube-HD and Vimeo-HD just to name a few.
- After editing is complete, you can export the video to standard file formats, such as AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, OGG, MPEG and FLV. If you want to save the current progress, you can save the file in OST format.