Most of the big-name cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box, now provide digital note-taking apps, however, Microsoft’s OneNote app has always been in a strong position with highly competitive advantages.
That’s because OneNote Clipper 2021 is a flexible idea aggregator, and Evernote outperforms some areas like video recording, handwriting, and the ability to arrange notes any way you like.
Introducing OneNote app for computer
OneNote is a simple app that has a nice user interface, it’s easy to use and uncomplicated, and you don’t need to be a tech genius to know how to use this app.
Microsoft’s OneNote software allows you to create, store and share notes, graphics, and files across all of your devices, from the Windows desktop or MacOS to an iOS and Android device.
OneNote includes a set of drawing tools, as well as most of the text formatting tools that you find in a word processor, and if you use a tablet or laptop touch screen, you can draw creative graphics and graphics using a stylus, or you can take handwritten notes.
OneNote for PC features
- OneNote can save notes online and sync them across your devices, as OneNote uses OneDrive cloud storage.
- OneNote app is available for Windows, macOS, and Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices.
- You don’t have to store files in OneDrive, you can store locally instead, but local storage won’t let you sync content between devices, as sync depends on cloud storage.
- OneNote provides unlimited flexibility in creating pages, allowing you to place text, pictures, and tables anywhere on the page, making it ideal for accurately copying lectures or meeting notes from the blackboard, plus charts.
- You can also add audio and video to notes using the recording feature included in the program, you can also add videos from online sources by entering the video URL.
- There is also a very useful snippet tool on the web that you can add as an add-on for the browser. This add-on allows you to save webpages directly to OneNote, which is a useful tool for gathering research in one place.
- You can add annotations and calls to your notes so you can remember why you saved them later.
- OneDrive can convert handwritten notes to computer font, this is a useful feature as well, where you can take a picture of the notes on the board and the app converts them to text, it’s also something Evernote doesn’t do.
- You can share your notes with others directly from the app, as long as your laptops are hosted on OneDrive and your files are not stored locally, you can give access to specific people based on the email address, or create links to your notes that anyone can use.
- When you’re on a webpage you want to cut content from, click the OneNote web clipper icon on the browser toolbar, and you can choose to cut the entire page, a section of the page, or just a simple article.
OneNote online login
In short, OneNote pretty much includes whatever feature we want, every page you create is a blank panel that allows you to add text, images, media, and objects in a freeway, and easily move and format them.
If you are primarily looking for a tool that allows you to easily capture, organize and find content later on the web, you will need Evernote, because its tools for doing this are perfect, but if you want to create notes from the beginning and save them in well-organized notebooks, then OneNote is the perfect solution.