Maxon Browser (sometimes written Maxthon) is a web browser developed by Maxon International Limited. Chinese programmer Zhang Yu is the original developer of the browser.
The first version of the Maxon Browser was launched in 2002 nearly 16 years ago. MyIE is named after the first version of the browser, which means “My Internet Browser”. The second version has the name MyIE2. Then in 2003 the name of the browser was changed from MyIE2 to Maxon. It is worth noting that on April 10, 2007 Maxon received more than $ 1 million from Google.
- Maxon Browser is fast to download web pages containing graphics and flash.
- With the Maxon browser, you can share data and information with other browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox.
- The browser provides you with an online storage space, where you can upload and store files.
- The browser has a Reader mode feature that enables you to remove ads that bother you while reading.
- The browser enables you to log in to a site with more than one account at the same time.
- You can easily change the look of the browser and the colors in it as you want.
- The Maxon Browser provides you with a very special feature, which is that you can divide the browser screen into two parts and browse two sites at the same time.
- If you want to download all the images, audio files, and all the videos on a page, the Maxon Browser provides this easily and effectively.
- Maxon also provides you with the ability to access your favorite content anywhere, through the Maxon Online Favorite service. You can also encode your favorites in a file format, thus you can protect your privacy if you share a computer with another person or people.
- It works on Windows, Android, iOS, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems.
- Supports Java, Flash and ActiveX applications.
- It enables you to undo the closing of any of the tabs, a feature found in many browsers.
- The Maxthon Browser enables you to specify site short names. For example, if you visit Google a lot, you can specify a short name for it (for example, the letter “G”), and in subsequent times you can type the letter G only in the address bar to go to Google.
- It has some features to improve your favorite search.
- Maxon’s browser also performs spell checking.
Disadvantages of downloading Maxon browser
- XHTML 1.0 is not supported.
- XHTML 1.1 is not supported.
- Mathematical text markup language is not supported.
After we offered some features and some disadvantages of the Maxon browser, we clearly note that the Maxon browser is worth the experience and must be installed on your computer accompanied by Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera.