PPSSPP – PSP emulator is a program with which you will be able to play games from PlayStation Portable directly on Android.
Thus, you will be able to transfer games to your tablet or smartphone, by playing the elements in ISO or CSO format.
This way, you can use this system to display games on TV, making Android a seamless control.
Features of the PPSSPP application
- The program screen is simple but very elegant, as it adopts a good system to organize the available functions, it contains a tabbed division, the first of which displays the recently used games, and in the second tab you can find the stored games, and finally, there is a tab through which you can get instructions on how to get Demo shows for some titles.
- The program supports the use of many games such as Persona 3, Dragon Ball Z, Burnout Legends, Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur, and others.
- The app supports HD images, but it should be noted that the smooth performance of heavier games depends entirely on the capabilities of your device.
- You can change the settings of the controls.
- Various configurations: In addition to the commands, several small adjustments to the settings can be made to make your experiences better, therefore, it is interesting to open this sector and look at the possibilities of learning about the available options.
- PPSSPP can play PSP games on PCs with full HD resolution in addition to running on Android, it can even change the texture rate of the game interface without jamming because the original version is very small.
- You can save and restore game status anytime, anywhere.
- Systems allow changing other general settings on PPSSPP, where you can change the language, save screenshots in PNG format, clear the list of recently accessed games, allow the use of cheats, access development tools, as well as beta features.