Download Remote play = For Android
PS4 remote play is a new tool introduced by Sony in 2014. You will play Playstation without problems on TV with your family now! Only directly on your Sony Xperia phone or tablet, you will enjoy your favorite games on the Playstation. Connect your device to Wi-Fi, use the DualShock 4 wireless controller, and experience the true gaming experience. Play safely without compromising your privacy, the app does not need permissions when installing it!
Steps to connect PS4 to your Sony experia device:
Although the remote play feature has been available for years, some users do not know how to benefit from it or face some problems when trying to operate it, we offer you the remote play service with all its details in this topic. First: How to connect the Playstation and Xperia devices:
- Connect the PlayStation and Sony Xperia device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the app.
- Enter the Playstation Network via your Sony Entertainment account on the phone and on the PS.
- Connect the DualShock controller to the phone via GCM10 and using Bluetooth technology. (This step can be dispensed with if you decide to play using the phone’s touchscreen, but for a great gaming experience, we recommend that you use the controller.)
- Start playing with the remote play.
Connect Sony device to Dualshock wireless controller
- Initially, the arm must be extinguished.
- Then on your Xperia device, click on the Settings icon, then the device connection, then the “DualShock” control categories, then Dualshock 4.
- From the wireless joystick, press and hold the Share button, and then again, press the ps button until the lever lights up with white light.
- Follow the instructions on the Xperia, and now you can play with the wireless arm!
PS4 remote play requirements
As mentioned, the application works only on Sony experia devices, and it is not available in all countries. You have to do the following to have a great gaming experience:
- Work under a fast internet; So you should connect to a home wifi network, as public Wi-Fi networks cannot provide you with the required speed. Connect both your phone and PS4 to your internet connection which must have DLNA feature.
- Install the latest version of the operating system for Playstation 4 on its device. Version 2.0 or higher.
- You must have an account on the Sony entertainment network.
- It works on Xperia XZ2, XZ1, XZ Premium, X, Z3, Z4, and Z5 phone series.
- You will notice that some games do not support this play feature, such as games that require the use of your limbs, or those that rely on eye movements.
Features available to you using the PS4 remote play
- Play anywhere indoors, you will not be bound by the room on the TV. Explore new levels of kitchen play! Score goals while enjoying the fresh air on the balcony!
- Play in HD broadcast quality up to 1080p on the PS4 Pro.
- For a more enthusiastic experience, you can use the vibrate feature on the joystick, via PlayStation settings, then Devices, then Controls, then Enable Vibration.
Note: This last feature is not available in all games.
Break into the world of PS4, it’s waiting for you! A world-ranked as the best entertainment in the market, and the guide has sold over 50 million units of it since its launch in 2013! To create a relaxing atmosphere for fun, Sony created this remote play feature to enjoy the best and largest PlayStation games on your phone, as if you were playing the mobile game!