Google has entered into home automation with a product similar to Amazon Echo, we’re talking about the Google Home app, a smart speaker that you can control with the official app.
This Google Home 2020 app can be used as a tool that performs certain functions to control different aspects of your life using voice commands. For example, after downloading Google Home APK on an Android smartphone or tablet, you can fully control these gadget functions:
- Control all settings.
- Set up audio playback in services like Spotify or Google Music.
- detect location.
- Compatible devices sync smart lights, thermostats, home… etc.
- Discover new features, news, and offers as they emerge.
Audio and video support for Chromecast
The Google Home 2020 app also provides support for your company’s audio and video recording device, so if you have a Chromecast video, you can do the following:
- Use the search function to check content such as videos.
- Play and pause content as well as pan or turn down the volume.
- Customize tv screen.
And if you have a Chromecast sound, you’ll be able to access these features:
- Sync speakers from multiple groups can be played in any room.
- Turning content on or off.
- Volume control for all devices.
Requirements and additional information
Android 4.0.3 or higher required.