Maxima on Android
Maxima is one of the most popular computer algebra systems, and is also a program that supports symbolic calculations in mathematics, physics, and other technical disciplines.
Dating back to the late 1960s, Maxima Downloader is derived from the Macsyma program developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), commissioned by the US Department of Energy.
In 1998, the DOE agreed to release Maxima code under GPL for one year, and since then the software has been developed in versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
His condition can be found on the official Maxima.SourceForge.net website. But interestingly enough, there is also a version called Maxima on Android for Android smartphones and tablets; let’s look at it now.
Features of downloading Maxima programs for Android
- The 2021 Maxima program on Android can perform the normal calculator function, because it can add, divide, subtract, multiply, and so on, but it is considered an application with much greater potential and is, therefore, a very specialized tool.
- Some of the possibilities for downloading Maxima programs for Android are differentiation and symbolic integration, the symbolic solution to equations including differential equations; simplification of algebraic expressions; matrix operations, 2D and 3D graphics and graphs, it gives any accuracy in calculations, and allows the user to define its own functions.
- All operations are entered into the text field using the on-screen virtual keyboard in our system.
- The program contains a very comprehensive and thorough educational program, but it is only available in English, Japanese, German, Spanish, and Portuguese (and in Brazilian form).
- Installing the app requires about 90MB of device memory.