Sometimes it is still possible to recover deleted files from your computer even though they are deleted by traditional methods, but if you want to remove unnecessary files permanently, you should use a dedicated tool.
Prevent Restore is a useful application designed specifically to prevent the recovery of deleted files and folders by any other software. Besides, the program is easy to use.
Prevent Restore features
- Preventing deleted files from being restored: If you empty your computer’s trash, you should know that files and folders are not permanently deleted, so anyone using recovery software can recover deleted data until it is overwritten with other data, but the main purpose of Prevent Restore is to make deleted files and folders Not refundable.
- The program interface is designed so that new users can perform complex tasks.
- Prevent Restore will overwrite all free space on the hard drive to avoid any chance of recovery.
- The program uses a number of security algorithms (such as DoD 5220.22 and Gutmann with which you can replace deleted data with random letters, numbers, spaces, etc.).
- Prevent Restore also gives you the ability to recover deleted and written files with other data quickly and easily.
- In addition, Prevent Restore can clean up deleted files on any drive. Such as USB flash drive, SSD, memory card or any removable drive. However, you cannot use it on CD – these discs must be burned to avoid any recovery.
- Some programs may keep passwords or other sensitive information in the computer’s memory while working. Because of the memory structure in the operating system, this information may be stored temporarily in migration files, Prevent Restore will clean up the content of this type of file to protect privacy.