The audio files contain artist, title, album, year of publication, and genre of music. Mp3Tag will save you a lot of work as you can edit the data of many files at once, and take advantage of your creativity in the ability to rename files based on the information you want to attach.
Features of the program
- Mp3Tag can process information in audio files, as well as supports changing characters and file names, exporting and importing data, creating playlists and much more.
- It has online support to automatically check CD information to update song information.
- With this program we can store music files on the computer and each can have different formats.
- This program supports searches in Freedb databases to retrieve information automatically.
- Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Monkey’s Audio, Mpeg Layer 3, MPEG-4, Musepack, Ogg Vorbis OptimFROG, OptimFROG DualStream, Speex, True Audio, Windows Media Audio, WavPack (WV).
- MP3Tag is very simple to use. To add audio files for editing, click the “File> Add folder …” menu and select the folder where you want to download the audio files.
- In addition, you can try to fill in the data automatically, select songs in the list, click on the sources menu and choose one of the available databases to search for information on the Internet.
- Finally, you can create playlists of your listed songs, search and download album cover from the internet, numbering songs automatically and so on.
- This free program is the intellectual property of Florian Heidenreich. The latest version of the software is supported on Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, 32-bit computers.
In short, MP3Tag is undoubtedly one of the best free program for editing song tags, it is easy to use and contains all the features you may need to edit your music tags.