Microsoft Fix It Center
Fix it Center is a small application created by Microsoft as a common problem-solving tool in Windows. It fixes problems that can be solved by simply configuring specific system options, editing the information saved in the registry, or modifying other settings.
Microsoft fix it windows 10
The tool provides an option to download automated wizards that follow all the recommended steps to solve the problem with one click, Fix it Center can work in two modes:
- It automatically applies solutions to detected problems.
- Or it only downloads processors and reports its availability.
Microsoft Fix It features
- After you sign in to the Windows Live Fix it Center service, it will allow you to track problems resolved online on the website.
- You can assign more computers to one Live ID account, making it easier to provide technical support to many people at the same time.
- The application runs in automatic mode and solves problems associated with running Internet Explorer, the printer, audio, reading, CDs, and DVDs.
- The Microsoft Fix it Center also provides access to several wizards that will help users to repair components that Windows XP, Vista, and 7 provide.
- Please note that Microsoft Fix it Center is in the development stage and cannot do everything we would like.