Although DAEMON Tools is the basic and free version of the program, all the options available in it are sufficient to enjoy the best of this software category. In addition, the program is one of the most comprehensive programs in terms of compatibility, something that is taken into account in virtual disk installation applications.
Features of the program
- Recordable media has become rare in the computer business, mainly due to the increased average broadband speed and because there are more practical ways to store, such as pen drives, memory cards, and external hard drives.
- However, there are some situations in which you need to play a CD or DVD on your computer. In these cases, the use of DAEMON Tools becomes indispensable, allowing you to mount virtual disks through a very simple and practical process.
- The program has a very simple operating system, just click on the icon corresponding to the tool (located in the tray, next to the Windows clock).
- The program automatically recognizes any type of virtual disk extension, allowing the collection of information with a double click on the desired file.
- With its simple and streamlined interface, DAEMON Tools can be a very versatile program, it adapts to different types of files and formats used in disk images.
- The software compatible extensions are the following: B5T, B6T, BWT, CCD, CDI, CUE, ISO, MDS, NGR and MDX.
- The “Open Mount’n’Drive Manager” tool ensures that up to four drives can be managed faster and more efficiently. The only problem is that this functionality requires a lot of computer memory.
- If you use virtual disks a lot, use the DAEMON Tools to ensure disk drives can be accessed quickly. Through it, you will be able to access all functions of the program, without having to use the main application window.