Download the popular VLC video player app which is available to work on different operating systems, the iOS version of the VLC app was launched more than two years ago, however, the app was removed due to some licensing issues, and luckily this new version of VLC was released for iOS devices.
Better yet, this app is completely free like its Android and Windows counterpart, and it also features a number of great features that really make it a great video player for any iOS device holder, and the VLC Media Player app is very popular, it supports almost all file formats without the need to Downloading additional codecs, which can improve video and audio playback for your chosen devices.
This is the first time that VideoLAN, the nonprofit developer of the launcher, has launched a version that works on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows, this version allows you to watch videos in any format directly, and communicate with broadcast services and cloud services to access your video library.
Features of downloading VLC Media Player app for iPhone
- VLC Media Player supports video playback while downloading, allowing you to watch the beginning of the movie and then decide whether or not it is worth the entire download.
- You can also play ZIP files without having to unpack them.
- You can manually increase the volume by up to 200%.
- VLC Media Player has excellent tools for changing and playing audio and video, and it can play formats that nobody mentions for years, it’s amazingly fast and does it all without malware, spam, or anything else unnecessary.
- Part of what distinguishes VLC 2021 software apart from other video players is the things that you can do once you watch the video, where you can get all the usual controls, like play, pause, and scroll, and you can also control the speed of the video, You can apply filters to improve the appearance and presentation of the video.
- While watching a video on your iPhone via the VLC app, you can slide your finger on the screen up or down on the left side of the screen to adjust the brightness, and a vertical swipe on the right side of the screen adjusts the volume, and if you swipe left or right You can submit or return the video.
- You can also adjust image quality from the video screen on your smartphone, touch the button at the bottom left of the screen to bring up a set of sliders, where you can adjust brightness, contrast, gradient, or saturation, all while playing the video.
- One of the features found in the latest update of the iPhone application is Chromecast support, which allows users to run the VLC application on the TV that supports Chromecast, and the application supports 360-degree videos, now you can view 360 videos by tilting or simply moving your phone.
Download VLC Media Player app for iPhone 2020
VLC app for iPhone is a free media player that works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices, it can play all movies and music in most formats directly without converting, it also allows to sync files with Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud Drive and iTunes and allows direct downloads via WiFi as well as broadcasts from SMB, FTP and UPnP media servers / DLNA and the Web, VLC offers support for advanced subtitles, multi-track audio compatible, and allows you to control the playback speed.
You can now download the latest version of the VLC app for iPhone by pressing the following download icon and enjoy a professional and distinct audio and video experience via the VLC app.