Download the Badoo Badoo application is a social networking platform that is used for the purpose of getting to know people and dating friends with the same interests from all over the world, and it is an application available for iOS devices and Android devices, and it can also be used and access its website from desktop browsers.
Introducing Badoo app for iPhone
If you are looking for a new dating app or to get to know and communicate with people of different nationalities, you should consider Badoo, you can use it to find neighboring people, but you can also find similar interests and personality with you, and Badoo claims to be the largest dating network in the world, so it is certainly not an ignore app.
Badoo has more than 345 million people around the world, and most of its users are residents of the United States. The app allows you to find people from 190 countries and 47 languages, as there are people who use it in every country.
How to use the Badoo app for iPhone 2020
Once you download the application of Badoo 2019, you will be asked to create an account (you can log in using Facebook), and then it will direct you through an educational program that guides you to how to use the application through the main user interface, and the main user interface that you see when opening the application contains a navigation bar that works on The bottom four-button length provides access to the four main features:
- Discover who’s nearby button Discover people close to you, To view that person’s profile, just click on his image, then you will see a short CV, his location, verification details, and more photos if available, and you can always click the filter button in the upper right corner of the screen Discover who’s nearby to set site preferences, the gender you want to see, and the age of the people you want to see.
- The Play to Match button, just like the one in Tinder, is an area where you can see full-screen images of people you may be interested in, just swipe right to their photo to accept them, or swipe left to dismiss, and to view someone’s entire profile, what You only need to click on any of his photos.
- Message button, the message center is the place where you can see all your connections, you can communicate with friends on Badoo through him, and all the contacts are displayed on this screen, allowing you to simply scroll from the bottom to the top to see everyone.
- Profile button, the profile is the place to go to modify your Badoo settings and account information and to verify this by linking another social profile you own to Badoo (like Facebook or Instagram), you can click the edit button in the upper corner to add photos (from Facebook, Instagram or Camera) and write basic details about you.
Features of downloading Badoo app for iPhone
- You can upload private photos and videos that you can share with specific users on Badoo by clicking “Private photos and videos” at the bottom of the profile screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see who has access to your photos and videos by clicking “Who has access?”
- The “People Nearby” function works on the Badoo iPhone app as a way to find new friends and possible online dating.
- When you click “near people” in the list, a screen displaying members closer to your current location is displayed.
- You can adjust settings in the Badoo app for iPhone by pressing the menu button at the top left of the application screen, then click the gear icon in the upper right of the menu.