Kana is a mobile app, available for Android devices, that allows learning Japanese, The nickname of Kana is the name of Japanese systematic books: Hiragana and Katakana, every sign of hiragana has a katakana tag, however, we will not go into their detailed descriptions in an app They were to teach Japanese, but we will deal with suggested jobs in it.
The mobile application allows you to learn how to read and write using Hiragana and Katakana, and its interface is mainly divided into 3 parts:
- Kana: On this tab we have a bunch of lessons and tests; lessons are short and simple.
- Charts: This tab allows you to see all the available materials.
- About: We also have settings here, you can reset the results in tests and turn off app sounds.
- For us, Japanese Kana 2020 can be a kind of interactive textbook, because it allows you to check the state of knowledge in solving subsequent tests.
- We can listen to the pronunciation of letters, so it’s a great educational tool.
- If we are interested in learning, then we just need to know English – it’s the interface language.
- Free Kana Kana app displays ads when we are online, and there is a paid version without ads.
- Android 4.0.3 or higher required.