Autodesk Fusion 360 is a cloud-based CAD product, Fusion 360 was officially released by Autodesk in 2012, but in 2009 it was launched by Autodesk Labs as Inventor Fusion, Fusion 360 is a very collaborative design tool that can bring together designers from various around the world.
Fusion 360 is Autodesk’s latest graphic design software intended for all professional and amateur designers, and long-term, professional and inexperienced CAD users can easily learn this software.
Advantages in downloading Autodesk Fusion 360 for Android latest version 2020
- Keeping the app in the cloud allows Autodesk to provide quick solutions and add new features, updates usually every eight weeks, as a result of which Fusion 360 has evolved into a very collaborative design tool.
- The creators of Fusion 360 use 2D AutoCAD design tools, in addition, the recent upgrade process has added mechanical annotations and 2D codes, making it easy to create patent drawings or communicate with the designer.
- The app includes support for more than 100 formats, and also allows you to save and view a variety of data formats.
- For easier viewing, you can isolate and hide from components and use the touch screen to zoom in and out and rotate.
- It also gives you access to design properties and parts lists, and track project activities and updates.
- You can share project information by posting messages, photos, and comments.
- You can also capture and share screenshots of any tags designed for your design.
- It uses Fusion 360 Handoff, allowing you to keep track of what you do exactly when you stop when switching devices.
- As long as you log into the same iCloud account, you can look at your design on the iPhone, and when you open your MacBook Pro and launch the browser, a simple click will take you to the same design so you can continue working.
- One note when using the app: Users need to sign in with Fusion 360 account information.