Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool = For PC 2024
Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (Microsoft Installer 10) is the official Microsoft program, and thanks to a few simple steps with it we are going to upgrade our computer to the latest Windows 10 system.
We will also download the appropriate image files (ISO) to burn them or create a USB installation disc. System update to latest version is available free for all users using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
If you want to update your computer to Windows 10, but have problems downloading and automatic updating to your computer, you can refer to the Media Creation Tool, from which you can create a USB drive or DVD with the files you need To be installed manually, thanks to Windows 10 ISO or a USB tool.
How to create a copy of Windows 10
With the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, installing the latest operating system from Microsoft is really easy. You only have these steps to get a free copy of Windows 10:
Download and run the media creation tool
- Select the “Create installation media for another computer” option.
- Select the language, architecture, and version of Windows to install.
- Specify whether to create a flash or ISO image.
- If you choose the “Create Flash Unit” option, you will need to insert a USB stick with a free space of at least 3 GB, but if you decide to create an ISO image, you will need to burn a copy to a DVD to use it.
- We offer you to download Windows 10 on flash for free 2020, the latest version with a direct link.
download windows 10 media creation tool
The application process is very simple and can be handled by all users, regardless of the level of your computer skills, in the case of updating the current computer, the whole process boils down to literally pressing one button.
- The program does not require any installation. You can download Windows 10 on a flash for free.
- According to official Microsoft information on the day of this description, the free update is available for Windows 7 and 8.1 users for one year from the release of Windows 10.
- Windows 7 or higher required.
- An internet connection is required to work.
- When recording image files to an external storage medium, a clean multi-GB DVD or USB disk is required (depending on the specific download configuration).