Download TED = For iPhone
TED app for iPhone is your way to satisfy your curiosity and expand your perceptions and your world by watching more than 2000 conversations by prominent and influential people in their fields, according to various topics, from technology and science to the surprises of psychology through genetics and geopolitics to sculpture and creativity and many more.
Introducing TED app for iPhone
If you’ve never heard of TED, it’s time to discover this wonderful treasure, TED is an organization that prepares free conferences all over the world offering a selection of exciting and inspiring conversations from inspiring and successful speakers, and topics cover everything from science and technology to education, politics, money and medicine, And everything else imaginable.
TED iPhone app is designed for mobile phone users who use their devices on the go, so people who use the phone in the gym or while walking can listen to the audio TEDTalks.
Another new feature on the iPhone app is Bookmarks, a feature that allows users to save conversations to watch at a later time, if they don’t have time to watch them right now.
Features of downloading TED app for iPhone
- You can browse the full TED Talks library and watch all the videos, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
- You can listen to the famous TED Radio Hour podcasts, which is a joint production of NPR and TED.
- Log in to your TED profile to sync saved conversations to all other devices you own.
- Another great feature is the ability to download video or audio from conversations to play in offline mode.
- You can save the conversations to view them later.
- With Ted you will discover many inspiring conversations that will provide you with motivation and positive energy to do more to reach your dream fulfillment, as well as funny conversations and organized playlists.
- AirPlay support, built into the iPhone app, allows users to play TEDTalks on any TV that supports Apple TV.
- Did you know that you can discover new ideas with the TED app? This is by using the “Inspire Me” feature, where users can tell the app about the type of conversations they want to see, and limit their available time, so TED app sets up a custom playlist that fits with their schedule.
- Several features can be found in the TED app for iPhone, such as seeing the latest TEDTalks clips as soon as they are published, the ability to browse the TED 2021 library by topic or rating, and you can search for a conversation or speaker by name, topic or popularity, and you can also share conversations via Facebook Twitter, or email, as well as the ability to download videos to your device for offline viewing.
Download the TED app for iPhone
The iPhone app, like its iPad counterpart, allows users to browse the TED library of conversations that take 18 minutes or less by prominent thought leaders, and they can request an organized playlist of conversations by topic, or according to the time available to them, and they can easily share conversations with social networks Various, and the new feature of the iPhone’s TED app is the radio that continuously displays TED conversations, where users can listen to a continuous and continuous audio lineup without searching for a specific conversation.
The official TED app requires an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 4.3 or later, the iPad app requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, you can download the app now by pressing the download icon next.