Security Antivirus 360 is a security tool that provides a good level of protection for your Android device against malware, viruses, and Trojans.
Download the mobile antivirus application
The application activates real-time protection that checks all types of files on your device, including when installing new applications on the system.
In this way, the program ensures that there is no threat to your smartphone or tablet without knowing what will happen. Another interesting point in this firewall is the ability to encrypt your personal information stored on the device. By accessing the “Privacy” section of the application options menu, you can protect your contacts, SMS messages, photos, and even applications.
Features of Security Antivirus 360
- In addition to the security dimension, 360 Security has other practical functions to improve Android device performance and keep everything more organized.
- When accessing the main screen of the application, the first tab that is displayed is “Acceleration”.
- The application functions to analyze the amount of RAM used, and you can clean up all unnecessary operations, making your device more flexible.
- It is also possible to search for threats at any time, block calls and SMS messages from specific contacts, manage installed applications, monitor your internet consumption, etc.
- In this new version of the application, the user has a completely renewed and very beautiful interface, and the main functions of the program have been placed on specific screens to facilitate daily use.
- There are also other important highlights, such as the ability to manage applications installed on the system, the blocking of SMS and calls from specific contacts, and the “Find My Phone” function, which allows you to track the location of your device wherever it is.
- In addition to instant checks and real-time protection, 360 Security also has the ability to encrypt your personal data on the device, so you can protect apps, SMS messages, contacts and photos, and prevent snoopers from breaking into your device and stealing sensitive data.