Download QuickShortcutMaker 2021 We are pleased to present you with this useful application whose function is clear from its name QuickShortcutMaker to make shortcuts quickly. This app can create a shortcut to an app from the list of activities installed on your phone. Even if you have quite a lot of these apps, you will be able to choose one of them with ease. For more read the topic.
What is QuickShortcutMaker
We will now explain the basic functionality of the Quick Short Cut Maker app in detail: Sometimes you need to use an application that you don’t use often, and most likely you don’t have shortcuts to it. Therefore, you may have to search for it in a list of many applications. Even if you know the name of the application, it is difficult to find. In this case, the QuickshortcutMaker APK app will help you to access it. Try it now!
Quickshortcutmaker apk download features
The application is constantly developing and adding features to it, making every new version of it the best ever. In general, the application has the following advantages:
- In addition to the basic functionality that we mentioned earlier, the program allows you to search for the application you want to open.
- You can add more than one application to your favorites or share it with others at the same time from the list of activities by long pressing on the applications and then add to favorites or share according to what you want to do.
- Download the Quick Short Cut Maker application that allows adding the number of icons in the theme list.
- Supports phones as well as Android tablets.
- The ability to share program information as text.
- You can open the application information screen from within the shortcuts editing screen.
- Supports the error reporting function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see an “error loading” message.
- The search results can be arranged by name.
- Speed in the search results.
- Support history search, as well as the favorites list feature.
The latest version QuickShortcutMaker
When you use the program in its version 2.4.0, you will notice that it has experienced many improvements, such as:
- Requires additional permission to connect to the network for more rapid improvement of the application, so that it can send a detailed report of any error when it occurs to the developer. The app uses the network only to send bug reports. When contacted, a confirmation message will be displayed. So please be assured when asked to allow access to the internet.
- Arabic and Italian languages have been added to it. In addition to the languages that were added in the previous development of the application.
- It was developed to fit the theme of the Android phone 7 version, in addition to other themes that were supported in the previous version 2.3.0 such as atom and solo and others.
- Update of the program’s user interface.
- Solved an issue that the application’s users were facing, namely, the Google Play Store icon malfunction.
- Adding functionality that might bother a lot is asking users to rate the app.
The problem of QuickShortcutMaker not doing its job
If you encounter a problem not being able to make shortcuts using the application, follow these steps to solve it:
- Long press on the home page of the phone.
- Choose “WIDGETS”.
- Long press on activities that contain the Quick Short Cut Maker program icon.
- Then move it anywhere on the screen.
- The program will start working.
- Select any application using it, edit it, then click “create”.
- You will find the shortcut visible in front of you.
Communicate with QuickShortcutMaker developers
If you encounter any problem while using the application, or to send your opinion or suggestion, you can contact the team via the comments below the topic