Download Clip Converter 2021 program for Android for free, Clip Converter is a free media converter application on the Internet (any website), that allows you to download and convert any video on the Internet or almost your device to formats such as MP4 and others.
Clip convertor features
- Download clip converter 2021 to convert video for free The site is easy to use, as you only need to fetch the link of the web page where the video you want to download is located and put it in the text box assigned to it on the site.
- Then press Enter and wait a moment for the video to be confirmed. Sometimes you need the same video link (URL) because the clip site cannot recognize the video on the page sometimes.
- You can use the video clip site to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, and many other sites, as this site supports a very large number of sites, more than any other website on the Internet.
- Clip Converter currently supports downloading YouTube videos in high definition up to 4K.
- Before downloading a video, you can convert it to any of the following formats MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MKV.
- You can also convert and download video to audio, and it supports the following formats: AAC, MP3, M4A.
- You can upload a video from your device, convert it, and then re-download it.
- You can specify the start and end time of the download. For example, if you want to download the 30 minutes of a video, you can do so easily using this site by specifying the start time by placing it inside the text box to the right of Convert from, and the end time by placing it in the text box to the right of Convert to. In order to show these text boxes, you must remove the two valid flags next to Start of Video and End of Video.
The disadvantages of the clip-site
- It does not support downloading a full YouTube playlist.
- Since the site is converting, you should wait a little bit to secure the download link if the format you chose to download is different from the original video format.
- Although the site is available in a large number of languages, it is unfortunately not available in Arabic.
- The site shows you ads and popups.
But it’s clear that Clip Converter’s features overwhelm its drawbacks, especially that it’s free.
How to download from a video clip?
- Paste the video title into the text box next to the Continue button.
- Click the Continue button.
- Choose the format and resolution you want if you want, or leave it as is if it does not interest you.
- Click on the “Start” button below to start converting.
- After the conversion is complete, the Download button appears, click on it to download the video.