Millions of people use Any.do for Android every day to remember the daily tasks they want to do and ensure that they are accomplished, among the benefits of using this app: cloud sync, voice recognition, notifications, a pause of tasks, notes, side quests, automatic completion, and many other features.
Features of Any.do application
- Any.do is a task management app, including a remarkable time, date, and design reminder.
- Location reminder is great for the iPhone version, but Android lacks it.
- The app can simply set a time reminder for a specific day or any day.
- Another interesting feature of Any.do for Android is that it will suggest apps that can help you complete a specific task, for example, if a user takes a note to remind him to finish writing a blog post, Any.do will provide a list of a variety of blog apps To get the job done right away, which is very useful.
- A well-designed autocomplete feature helps users write new tasks and goals more quickly.
- If they want to remove a task, users will have to swipe left to right to delete it.
- Share the to-do list with friends, family members and colleagues to get things done, so you can easily share the grocery shopping list with your wife, plan an event with friends, or simply update the project status in your company.
- Any.do supports many different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, and Hebrew.
- The secret of the program’s success lies in designing a simple interface that integrates menus and calendars, which makes organizing the user very simple.
- Manage the application using drag and drop.
- Attach files and documents from your smartphone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.