K-Lite Codec Pack
K-Lite Codec Pack (Mega) is a set of codecs and filters for decoding audio and video formats, the program supports codecs for Player Media Player Classic, Windows Media 9, DirectShow (XviD, DivX, CoreAVC), AC3 and Vorbis, the package also provides Tools like GSpot Codec Information Appliance, VobSubStrip, and Sherlock.
Features of the program
- Codecs are now the key to obtaining quality and reliability in the multimedia formats we want to reproduce, so this codec pack is designed to be an easy-to-use and easy-to-use solution with the ability to view all formats used in the movies you want to watch.
- The demand on the Internet is increasing, hence new ways of transmitting audio and video requiring better, more precise and refined coding in the eyes of operating systems, all formats are included in this suite according to the author of the program.
- The package is very simple to use, just run the executable file on your system and it will install all codecs automatically, without the users having to do manual work.
- Some of the formats supported by codecs can be found in this package:
- Video formats: Xvid, DivX, H.264, VP6, VP7, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, Indeo 4, 5, MP4, FLV, H.261 and RealMedia;
- Audio formats: AC3, MP1, MP2, MP3, Vorbis, AAC and AMR.
- This package is one of the most practical ways to enjoy the content presented online, without having to install dozens of different tools and plugins.
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full seeks to bundle all the basic codecs into one package to combine the most popular formats into the few rare ones.