With aTube Catcher, you’ll get the perfect tool for downloading videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Daily Motion on your PC for offline viewing whenever you want.
The program formerly known as YouTube Catcher offers us one of the best ways to download videos to our computer, so that we can keep a local copy on our hard disk and watch it whenever we want without the need for an internet connection.
aTube Catcher features
- ATube Catcher can be used not only to download videos from YouTube, but also from many sources such as Vimeo, Facebook, Daily Motion, Metacafe, Spike or Yahoo!.
- But although the main function of the tool is a video downloader, it also provides us with a number of features that make it a really valid tool for burning optical discs, recording audio or video tutorial or converting video formats, etc.
- The program contains a screen capture tool for educational video recording.
- Video converter that supports many different formats (3GP, 3G2, AVI, XviD, MP4, MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, GIF, FLAC, WAV, PSP, MPG, VOB, OGG, MOV, AVI, SWF, etc.).
- It’s very easy to download videos with this program, so we don’t need to explain anything.
- Although an integrated search engine is included, the best option is to write or paste the video URL directly into the “Download” tab and press the corresponding button.
- The program interface will immediately show us a list of all possible resolution characteristics (1280 x 720, 640 x 360, 426 x 240, etc.) and the format of this video (WebM, MP4, 3GPP), to choose the format that best suits your needs.
- By clicking “Download” again, the video will be added to the queue and we will be able to monitor the progress bar from the bottom half of the screen. In a few minutes or seconds (depending on the size of the video) the video will be saved in the chosen folder.
- Over 120,000,000 videos have been downloaded using this software.